Get your groove on at the Clearwater Jazz Holiday Oct. 18-21, 2012, a weekend full of top talent and smooth sounds. It doesn’t get much better than world-class music and art against the backdrop of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
Clearwater Jazz Holiday Line-up:
Thursday, Oct. 18
- Carol Stein and Friends
- Maia Sharp
- Bonnie Raitt
Friday, Oct. 19
- Common Ground Reunion
- Down To The Bone
- Mindi Abair & Friends featuring Jeff Golub and David Pack
Saturday, Oct. 20
- Pat Close & The Groove
- El Nino Garcia and the Latin Knights
- Tia Fuller Quartet
- Kurt Elling
- Esperanza Spalding Radio Music Society
Sunday, Oct. 21
- Ruth Eckerd Hall/Clearwater Jazz Holiday Youth Jazz Band with Special Guest Mindi Abair
- The Cave Dwellers featuring the Reinhardt Brothers
- Sister Sparrow and The Dirty Birds
- The Avett Brothers
One of the best-known jazz festivals in the country, thousands of fans will come out to Coachman Park for the four-day event.
Where to Stay: Coming in from out of town? Reserve your room at the Hilton Clearwater Beach and receive a special rate. This upscale Clearwater Beach hotel sits on a gorgeous white sandy beach and is just an easy stroll from dining and shopping venues.