Spark a little worldly wanderlust at HistoryMiami’s 23rd annual Miami International Map Fair in downtown Miami.
If you like antique maps, rare books and cool looking globes, then this event is definitely for you. I’d like to have an office one day with antique globes and worn maps…doesn’t that sound like an inspiring place to work and write?
The fair will take place Feb. 5-7, 2016 at HistoryMiami, which is located downtown at 101 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130.
There will be expert presentations and private tours of the HistoryMiami archives.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Private VIP Preview (Full-access Registrants Only): Friday, February 5, from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Cocktails and Dinner (Optional for Full-access Registrants/Dealers Only): Friday, February 5, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Map Fair: Dealer Marketplace and map expert presentations: Saturday, February 6, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Collector’s Circle Reception (Full-access Registrants/Dealers Only): Saturday, February 6 at 5 p.m.
- Map Fair: Dealer Marketplace and map expert presentations: Sunday, February 7, from 12 to 5 p.m.
Full access registration includes: VIP Receptions, Dealer Marketplace, expert opinion and presentations, and daily lunch. Tickets are $75 for HistoryMiami members and $85 for non-members.
General admission includes: Single day admission to Dealer Marketplace, expert opinion and presentations. Tickets are $15 for HistoryMiami members and $20 for non-members; $10 for university and high-school students (with valid ID).
For more information call 305-375-1618 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase tickets here.